§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
1. Below you will find information about the collection of personal data during use of our website. Personal data is any data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, usage behaviour.
2. The responsible party under Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim, Email: email@example.com (see our Legal Company Notice). You can contact our data protection commissioner at: Herrn René Pflittner, Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When you make contact with us via email or a contact form, we will save the data you communicate to us (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) so that we can answer your question. We delete data generated in this regard after it is no longer required or limit its processing if there are legal retention obligations.
4. If we make use of commissioned service providers for specific functions on our website or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we inform you about the details of these particular processes below. In doing so we also cite the defined storage period criteria.
5. We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We select and commission these service providers with care. They are bound to our instruc-tions and monitored regularly.
§ 2 Your rights
1. In respect of the personal data that concerns you, you have the following rights in relation to us:
• right to information,
• right to correction or deletion,
• right to restrictions on processing,
• right to object to processing,
• right to data transferability.
2. You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to a data protection oversight authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. When the website is being used for purely informational purposes, meaning that you do not register or transmit any other information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which for technical reasons we re-quire to be able to show our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1(1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation]):
• IP address,
• date and time of the request,
• time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
• content of the request (specific page),
• access status/http-Statuscode,
• amount of data transferred in each case,
• website the request comes from,
• operating system and its UI,
• language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the data mentioned previously, cookies will be saved on your computer during use of our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in a categorised form by the browser you use. The site that sets the cookie (in this case us) gets specific information from it. Cookies cannot run any programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet presen-tation as a whole more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b),
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular, this includes session cookies. These store a so-called Session ID, which allows the various requests your browser makes in the joint session to be catego-rised. This allows your computer to be recognised again when you visit our web-site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted after a specified period, which can vary from one cookie to another. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your own preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out to you that this may prevent you from being able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are saved on your computer, enabling analysis of your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be previously abridged by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Euro-pean Economic Area agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abridged there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to perform other services for the website operator related to website and internet use.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the Google Analytics framework will not be combined with any other data from Google.
3. You can prevent cookies being stored using the relevant setting in your browser software; in this case, however, we point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent the data related to your use of the website and generated by the cookie being rec-orded (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the follow-ing link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses will be processed in abridged form, excluding personal traceability. If the data collected about you acquires a personal association, it shall be immediately excluded and the personal data thus immediately deleted.
5. We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics acquired allow us to improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has placed itself under the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation].
6. Third-party service provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 5 Use of Econda tracking
1. For needs-driven design and optimisation of this website, the solutions and technologies of Econda GmbH will be used to record and store anonymised data and to create usage profiles from this data employing pseudonyms. For this purpose cookies can be used that make it possible for a web browser to be rec-ognised again. Without the express consent of the user, however, usage profiles shall not be combined with data about the bearer of the pseudonym. In particu-lar, IP addresses will be made unrecognisable immediately after arrival, making assignment of usage profiles to IP addresses impossible. Visitors to this website can prevent cookies being stored using the relevant setting in their browser software. In this case it may not be possible to make full use of all of the web-site's functions.
At any time, visitors to this website can also object to future data recording and storage here: http://www.econda.de/econda/unternehmen/datenschutz/widerspruchscookie/.
2. We use Econda Tracking to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics acquired allow us to improve our website and make it more interesting for visitors. The legal basis for the use of Econda tracking is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(f) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation].
§ 6 Download of Flexperte software
Our design software Flexperte is offered for download on our website. To download the software, you must fill in our Flexperte form. Enter your contact data in this form. We will save this data to make the download possible for you. After ordering via the Flexperte form you will receive an email at the email address you indicated. This email contains a link that takes you directly to the download of the Flexperte software when you click on it.
We use your details for commercial purposes only when, during the ordering process, you have explicitly given your consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes (The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 (1)(a) DS-GVO [General Data Protection Regulation]. This consent can be revoked at any time.
§ 7 Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
1. If you have given consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. A revocation of this type affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data, after you have indicated it to us.
2. If the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you can lodge an objection against the processing. This is the case, in particular, when the processing is not necessary for fulfilment of a contract with you, which in each case will be shown by us in the particular description of the function. Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact information below: Witzenmann GmbH, Östliche Karl-Friedrich-Straße 134, 75175 Pforzheim, Email: email@example.com.